PackShip USA is looking for Full-Time and Part-Time Assistant Warehouse Coordinators to join our Warehouse team at our Leola, Pennsylvania facility! Come experience a team-based environment with growth potential.
Under immediate supervision, responsible for safely packing furniture and miscellaneous items; loading and unloading trucks by hand, tow motor and pallet jack; delivering goods to residential and/or commercial locations; responsible for safely operating company vehicles; ensuring accuracy and timeliness in all job functions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or other designated areas through the use of a tow motor, pallet jack or by hand
• Read customer orders and/or shipping orders to determine items to be moved, weighed, gathered or distributed and/or shipped
• Operate large company vehicles and box trucks in a safe and timely manner
• Using approved packing materials and procedures, neatly and safely pack customer orders
• Deliver goods to assigned commercial and/or residential locations
• Practice exceptional customer service and professionalism during deliveries
• Assist in shipping and receiving, unloading trucks, and scanning in orders
• Ability to complete extended overnight deliveries as needed
• Place orders on pallets or pallet racking, or relocate orders to a holding area or docks
• Assemble custom pallets by hand, using various power tools and safety equipment
• Wear the proper safety equipment
• Sweep, dust and mop
• Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
• Other duties as assigned by management
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move objects of at least 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or GED required
0-2 years of experience
Valid Pennsylvania Driver License required (Commercial Driver License not required)
Necessary Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to make decisions independently
• Work well under pressure
• Ability to read and interpret documents
• Ability to work well in teams and individually
• Possess strong problem solving skills
• Basic math and accounting skills
Disclaimer: Job Description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
EEOC Statement: We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.